Saturday, August 18, 2012

notebook writings

little girl blue sits in the new
light of the moon
singing her blues away

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -- -- - - - - - - -

selfish people seem like they don't care about anyone else other than themselves, but really they don't care about themselves at all
because if they did care about themselves, they would care about everyone else

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I like to be pushed. I like to be told the truth. I like to be questioned. I like to be asked. I like to be humbled. I like to trip. I like to fall. I like any action that makes me grow. I love to grow. There is always so much more to go. There is always so much more to know. There is always so much more to be.
I want to be ALL that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment