Friday, October 19, 2012

Life of Love



Thirty years of life lived...tomorrow my thirty-first begins.. Yet I feel as if I am just beginning to truly live.. That is what happens when you reconnect with your heart..You realize that the living you were doing before was not fully present..it was not fully r e a l. You were not fully connected..You were not fully living..You were not truly 
b e i n g. I feel I have only been alive now for five years. A child of true freedom I am, but now with an understanding of all life. A child of ancient wisdom. 
My life is now lived with one purpose.
To love and be loved. 
I have found the key that unlocks all the pains and lies of the past..not just my own past, but the past of all my relations..which is beyond my family and ancestors..the past of a l l the living and a l l the dead..who remain living through each one of us and among the spirit realm.. which is livingly weaving between each one of us in every moment. Death is only of the body, of the flesh, but the spirit remains alive eternally. 
I am alive.
I am only beginning. Yet I have come so far. 
If you knew me in my past, you knew the lost me trying to find my way back. 
If you have ever felt pain from me, I sincerely ask that you sincerely forgive me, for my heart was not sincere in its living..in its loving.. I could not give of my love because I had been away from my love-my true love. I am sorry. But I have been forgiven. And I have forgiven myself. And now I can love you. I love you. And I am grateful to have had you in my life. You are a part of my being.
I can sincerely say that I am of sincere love these days. 
And that I truly, whole heartedly love myself. All of myself. Including my human weaknesses. Well, no, I don't love my weaknesses, but I now I have patience and understanding with myself because I know I have the the patience and understand of my Holy Father because I am living for Him. So I ask that you be kind with me and find understanding in your heart with my heart, and not judge my weaknesses if ever you have seen them or if ever you see them. They are there. No matter how close my relationship with G*d may be and continue to get, I will never claim to be without faults or weaknesses, because I am not all spirit and am of flesh here in this existence and am constantly battling for my peace and balance and truth. Even though I found my love again, the things of this world are a constant test to my love. Which by the way, when I speak of my love, I am speaking of the Holiest of loves that lives within me, you and everything living. The love of the Holy Creator of all of Life.  The love of my Holy Father. There is no name holy enough for His Holiness. This I understand now in the presence of His Holiness. 
Serving..humbly..and lovingly..is why I am here..
It is the purpose of my life
It is the purpose of Life
And because it is, all flows and will continue to flow so gloriously effortless..
watch and see..
I share all that I share with you about me because I am you, and you are me. 
I am you - and you - are me -
See You.
See Me.
See We.
I love you ALL so effortlessly! My love is your love -
Please, please RECEIVE!
Thank you ALL for being here

Love, and be loved-

With all of my love,

Hosanna Sophia 


"Lord, Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner."


http://www.yogabound.com/anahata-anahatha-4th-chakra-unbeaten-or-heart-chakra/

No comments:

Post a Comment