Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Claim Your Love

sometimes I wish I didn't see the things I can see.
sometimes I wish I didn't feel the things I can feel.
sometimes I wish I couldn't - feel
the way everyone else doesn't feel
It seems much easier that way
In a way..
but I've been there too..
and I know it's not.

I pray for the hardened hearts of the world
the disconnected..the lost..the wounded..the pained..the weary..the suffering..the weeping..
the dying..
I pray your salvation
I pray your awakening
I pray your love

the choice is in your life

May you become aware of the luminosity of your being.

All the love your child heart aches for, rests within, and all around you
Believe it and it shall be
Claim Y-OUR Love
Claim your love - n o w

The Christ of Life lives within all the Living*



No comments:

Post a Comment