Thursday, February 21, 2013

I am Believer. A believer in ONE GOD. The GOD of all the Heaven and of All the Earths. I bleieve in His Son Jesus Christ. The living manifestation of God the Father, sent from the Heavens, to make us whole again.
My faith has been tested in these mountains - - -
I fell weak the moment my eyes left the gaze of my loving Father
As close as we were, I turned my gaze
As much as I was secure in His love, I turned my full gaze-away
My Lord, how could I forsake you when you have shown me such great things, showered me many blessings, filled the deepest despairs of my soul ?
How many times have you been forsaken, Lord Father ?
You are the Lord of Lords, yet you are still pained each time one of your children go astray
for you are here, to keep us in love, and away from pain
yet we look away..
all of Your love, given to us
and we can still look away
I know I have already been forgiven, yet I feel my punishment in the distance between us
For I was knowing you so closely
You were becoming my everything
You were my everything
And although my human weaknesses led me astray,
You are still here
gazing at me so lovingly
so deeply desiring me to love you, and only you, once again
You are a loving God, yet I feel your jealousy over my heart
I am yours again, Holy Lord, I am yours again.
I pray to be kept closely under your arm, against your chest, where I belong
Living with you, loving you, protected from all fallacies, for eternity.
My life is yours. Allow me to serve you in all that I do, with all that I say, in all that I am.

Father, you are my love. My only love.

Christ has died, Christ has risen, Christ has never left.


The Believer  

No comments:

Post a Comment