Friday, February 22, 2013

Remembrance

June 10, 2012
i see. 
things in a holy way. i have been given a vision that goes beyond the universes. an understanding beyond the universes. everyday i am understanding more. and more of what i am understanding. I am a Holy One. I have come here in this time for All of Us. I now understand this. I now must be who I am. in every. way. my strength must always be on high. and when it is not i must turn it back up quickly. for any time not spent in my most gloriousness, is time that i am not being true to my spirit. true to my father. my true father. our grandfather. 
they are my true love. the love above all loves. all other love flows through the divine love making it part of it. but not the source.
my life is not mine. hosanna. the flesh. no. now i am sophia. the divine. i cannot be weak in the flesh. unless it is blessed. unless it is blessed.
this is who I am. 
i share this with you as a reminder to myself and perhaps a reminder to you. connections can be tricky. we do not always make of them for what they truly are. because we rush. we rush as if there is not enough time. forgetting that there is as much time as there needs to be. all of the time. 
we don't take our time. we need to take our time. always. no rushing. rushing is the time keeping of man. not the universe. wisdom is shadowed by rushing. moving faster than we are really moving. going against the true hands of time. that is what we do. in one way or another. one may be slow in movement but speedy in thought. slow in thought, speedy in action. everything must be at a leveled pace. always. to be fully here. fully present. fully listening. fully understanding. i have learned this way of living and i have been blessed immensely. this is my life commitment. 
now you know the biggest piece of me

let us get to know each other by the hands of divine time
we know we know each other
now let us get to know why we are here
this time
for each other
with each other

in gentle divine time

we have work to do
together
let's not let the flesh deter us from our paths

we are strong




your sister your mother your daughter your lover,

sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment